deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] WB Lifegain  (Read 706 times)

thecrown

• Decks
[Casual] WB Lifegain
« on: April 10, 2016, 11:01:47 am »
WB Lifegain

Lifegain & +1/+1 Counters
This deck uses creatures which stack up +1/+1 counters whenever you gain life. As enablers there are different cards in the deck which has lifegain effects.

The mana base needs definitively some improvements...

Philippe Saner

• Decks
Re: [Casual] WB Lifegain
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 09:26:57 pm »
Why is this on the German forum?

Anyway, Scoured Barrens seems like a good bet. I play it in an Orzhov deck with a similar game plan, and it's really handy to fix mana and gain life at the same time.

Karlov of the Ghost Council is pretty awesome too. Not an Ally, but two counters each time you gain life is a lot.

Ondu Cleric is pretty impressive when you're combining Allies and lifegain. And Lantern Scout might be worth a look too.

Soul Warden and Soul's Attendant aren't Allies, but they're really good cards.

thecrown

• Decks
Re: [Casual] WB Lifegain
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 12:58:17 pm »
Thanks for your reply even though the post might be in the wrong forum! I ordered some Soul Warden and a couple of duals. As a blocker and lifegain enabler Nyx-Fleece Ram might be a choice. I'll add Karlov of the Ghost Council twice because he is legendary. Than I'll have some testruns and hope that the deck will feel more balanced...