deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Artifact Repair  (Read 655 times)

Philippe Saner

• Decks
[Casual] Artifact Repair
« on: April 11, 2016, 04:17:47 am »
Artifact Repair

My take on Oragren's deck concept.

Oragren

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Artifact Repair
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2016, 04:47:51 am »
Like i said in my reply in my deck list its a clear concept and love the use of goblin welder to get around the colour mana you cant produce.

Love the look of this deck.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 11:42:38 pm »
The deck doesn't look that bad. Have you considered adding more Blue or Black spells?

Philippe Saner

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 03:18:06 am »
High praise indeed.

I never really thought about going beyond monored for the cards I actually intend to cast. Do you have any specific spells in mind?

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 05:08:52 am »
Here are some spells that you might find interesting. The white is for enchantment destruction (depending on the scenario) and the other cards are to flesh out the deck;

WHITE
Dawn to dusk, Deicide, griffin dreamfinder, mortal obstinacy, ray of dissolution, divine offering, frantic salvage, remember the fallen, revoke existence,

BLUE
Etherium astrolabe, etherium sculptor, unsummon, argent mutation, lumengrid drake, mirran spy, numbing dose, riddlesmith, steel sabotage, treasure mage,

BLACK
salvage slasher, Grim Guardian (this one isn't appearing so you can just google it for the stats),

RED,
bolt of keranos, magma jet, artillerize, concussive bolt, galvanic blast, scrapyard salvo,