deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mardu midrange modern - Comments  (Read 404 times)

Comment Bot

Mardu midrange modern - Comments
« on: April 13, 2016, 11:02:35 am »
This is the comment topic for Mardu midrange modern.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mardu midrange modern.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

TyTy03

• Decks
Re: Mardu midrange modern - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2016, 11:02:36 am »
There is my thoughts :

K. Command : as much as I love Rakdos cards, 2 is enough, maybe one more in SB
Anguish Unmaking : 2 is good I guess, 3 seems too much
Sorin, Solemn Visitor : if you want to use this card, you should build arround, you get much value with it by playing Lingering Souls, maybe considering Hero of Bladehold
Brimaz, King of Oreskos : this is legendary, 4 seems way too much, I'd advice 2 of (getting slots for Lingering Souls)
Sin Prodder : I don't think the card is needed there, or if you want to use it, take the burn way (add some Lightning Helix). If you use it for draw engine, Painful Truth is better

Some manlands (Shambling Vents) instead of Ravland and maybe a Vault of the Archangel, if you play some Lingering Soul

Hope I've been helpful

Loca91

• Decks
Re: Mardu midrange modern - Comments
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2016, 12:18:01 pm »
Mmm... interesting! I'll try your advices

Thank you