deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Artifact Karn - Comments  (Read 397 times)

Comment Bot

Artifact Karn - Comments
« on: April 14, 2016, 01:53:49 am »
This is the comment topic for Artifact Karn.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Artifact Karn.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

CowsMooingNSuch

• Decks
Re: Artifact Karn - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 01:53:49 am »
you should probably play the urza lands

Wraithsunite

• I am Mad Scientist, is so cool!
  • Decks
Re: Artifact - Comments
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 06:40:02 am »
The group of friends I play with has a rule that we don't use any cards with old art style. The Urza lands I saw fall into that category, unless they've been reprinted? I'm rather new to magic (only been playing for 3 months) so I'll look around and if I find any in a more modern artwork I'll edit the deck accordingly.

CowsMooingNSuch

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2016, 04:04:04 am »
The group of friends I play with has a rule that we don't use any cards with old art style. The Urza lands I saw fall into that category, unless they've been reprinted? I'm rather new to magic (only been playing for 3 months) so I'll look around and if I find any in a more modern artwork I'll edit the deck accordingly.
there are none, but that kind of limits which prebuilt modern decks you can use. like that rule specifically favors certain decks.

Wraithsunite

• I am Mad Scientist, is so cool!
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2016, 09:27:24 am »
That's what I've begun to notice. Of the eight of us though, only two of us (myself included) get cards online. The rest all go every Friday before we get together and pick up 3 or 4 packs and just use those cards to build decks. I did the same at first, but discovered I loved colorless decks, and the new set is very limited in that area, so I'm making this arcbound deck.

tasherwood

• Decks
Re: Arcbound - Comments
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2016, 01:44:13 am »
Yo!!!!!! Wraith's we're playing modern and urza lands are modern legal so go for it!