deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Izzet T2  (Read 820 times)

Arthos2012

• Decks
[Standard] Izzet T2
« on: April 12, 2016, 01:38:54 pm »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Izzet T2
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2016, 03:13:46 pm »
 With all the multiples of spells and the number of low drops that you have I would recommend adding more prowess creatures such as niblis of dusk and harness the storm (because you can use the same effect multiple times as long as you have more copies in your graveyard). This would also help in the case of burn spells such as fiery impulse. Also pyre hound would be good to add, even though it does not have prowess it still gets stronger as you play more and more spells.

saltythom

• Decks
Re: Izzet T2 - Comments
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2016, 09:47:48 pm »
I've seen some UR Prowess decks that use Thing in the Ice as a win-con. I am currently testing an Izzet Fevered Visions deck. It has been doing well.   

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Izzet T2
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 10:04:39 pm »
I'm actually planning on running that one in my U/R Geist deck as well. It won't be prowess based but it will definitely include some of those creatures. Ghosts and Thunderstorms are always cool combinations.