deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Budget Standard BG Delirious Gitrog Cult - Comments  (Read 372 times)

Comment Bot

Budget Standard BG Delirious Gitrog Cult - Comments
« on: April 20, 2016, 02:27:09 am »
This is the comment topic for Budget Standard BG Delirious Gitrog Cult.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Budget Standard BG Delirious Gitrog Cult.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

NathanJ

• Decks
Re: Budget Standard BG Delirious Gitrog Cult - Comments
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2016, 02:27:09 am »
I like that you got Corpse Churn in there. I thought the card was utterly useless until I saw the first spoilers that featured Delerium. I've been throwing either Evolving Wilds or Warped Wilds into these kinds of decks as an additional boost to thin the deck down and potentially speed up the trigger for Delerium.

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2016, 05:40:26 am »
   If you add crawling sensation and morkrut necropod then you can get a nice deck mill going while still maintaining a strong board state. Also the horror lets you sac a creature (hence the token making enchantment I just mentioned) OR a land (which you can recover at any time). Also stoic builder would serve as a dual function creature in this deck since he can also fuel delirium when he dies.

drew2609

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 12:58:08 am »
I agree that those would be good additions to the deck, but I'm not sure what I would remove to make room for them. I feel like the artifacts are weak in the deck but at the same time they're another card type for delirium so I'm not sure.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 05:44:11 am »
  Well Artifact Creatures count as two card types so getting just one in the graveyard counts as TWO out of the FOUR that you need for delirium. But the deck looks stable at the moment, have you tried testing it yet?

drew2609

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2016, 09:39:21 am »
I'm still in the process of putting it together, but I got a Gitrog Monster today so it's coming along.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2016, 10:25:15 am »
   That's great to hear.

drew2609

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2016, 08:59:08 pm »
Update: I've all but completed the deck with the exception of one of the gitrogs, which is being substituted with wild-field scarecrow, and it did really well in testing with my friend. Soul Swallower was the surprise mvp multiple times, and the multiple graveyard retrieval methods meant that I rarely couldn't cast one.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2016, 06:04:34 am »
  Soul swallower, one of the best cards for green in this block. Also that card art is SICK!