deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Modern] How can I improve this G/W Knights  (Read 826 times)

deimian86

• Decks
[Modern] How can I improve this G/W Knights
« on: April 25, 2016, 08:34:21 pm »
G/W Knights

Hi guys, what do you think about my deck, I play modern casual and don't want to spend much money, but suggestions are welcome

Hyuden

• Decks
Re: [Modern] How can I improve this G/W Knights
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 11:21:11 pm »
use the curve of maná the deck it's too slow. min 22 manas

deimian86

• Decks
Re: G/W Knights - Comments
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2016, 11:26:17 pm »
It has 23 manas. How can I make it faster?

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Modern] How can I improve this G/W Knights
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 12:49:59 am »
  I do have a bit of advice for your deck:

1) If you want to make it faster then try adding more basic lands and less dual lands that enter tapped. This way you can readily use the mana you have access to and not wait till the next turn to make a play.

2) For the spells you might want to side board the edge of autumn. Reason being, if you draw it and you have 6 mana on the field already it becomes a wasted card. You'd be better off side boarding it or switching it with an evolving wilds. Also you may want to add more spells that assist your knights or fall into those themes. Cards such as Aim high, burst of strength, ajani's presence, bar the door, and even brave the elements would be good additions to this deck. Also adding spells that make creature tokens would be a good idea.

3) The knights in this deck are all pretty good. I would recommend also adding some creature recursion to this deck. Reason being, if your army gets wiped out or you decide to Ultimate Elspeth then you won't have a front line anymore . Just some things to consider here as you play.

Hyuden

• Decks
Re: G/W Knights - Comments
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2016, 04:13:48 pm »
It has 23 manas. How can I make it faster?

if you use reliquary, use fetchland (windstep health) x 4 , the curve of mana it's now good. Birds of paradise it's not necesary, the rest its ok well one suggestion,  use leonin skyhunter only for flying hability x 4 and one weapon sword of x .

Greetings