deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: BR Olivia's Flyers - Possible answer to Bant Coco and W/X Humans  (Read 1517 times)

André Öberg

• Decks
Hi,

I made this deck to beat Bant Company and Whatever Humans deck.
The strategy is very similar to BR Dragons, but using olivia to give haste and counter to Thunderbreack Regent and Mindwreck Demon.

http://deckstats.net/decks/48214/474771-olivia-s-flyers/en

Any suggestions?
André Öberg

Frimmel

• Decks
Re: BR Olivia's Flyers - Possible answer to Bant Coco and W/X Humans
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 10:17:18 pm »
Consider some more madness cards like a Biting Rain or Murderous Compulsion. Between Olivia, Tormenting Voice, Falkenrath Heir, and Lightning Axe you have a lot of discard outlets.

I also don't think you're going to hit Delirium very often with only four card types in the deck and that suggests that Mindwrack Demon might be a questionable choice.

André Öberg

• Decks
Re: Olivia's Flyers - Comments
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2016, 10:36:14 pm »
Hi, Frimmel.

Indeed there ia a lot of discards costs in the deck and only Fiery temper to get advantage from it.
It's not uncommon that I discard a land or other card to ignite those costs.
Read the bones can replace tormenting voice, but costs one mana more; Murderous compulsion can replace lightining axe, but with so many Always Watching in the Meta I don't thing it's going to work.
Biting rain is another card that I think bad for the Meta, -2 don't kill those pumped humans and almost every creature on Bant Coco has thoughness 3.

To hit the Delirium I need to have access to one of the 4 sorceries in the deck, it's very possible to miss it, but midWreck demon is huge. If it stays long enough on the board to do me some damage it means that did a lot of damage on the opponent, maybe with help from Heir, Olivia or Thunderbreack. So I think it is a good choice

I think this deck pays off those drawbacks, it puts a clock of big flying creatures in the game, very fast.

Thanks for the tips man, I probably will test some of those things to see how it works in play.

Cheers
André Öberg

GT

• !Bang!
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2016, 11:48:16 pm »
Abbot of keral keep - están de mas, metería una destrucción en negro o una creatura que haga mas sinergia con el mazo

Abbot of keral keep - are of more, would get destruction in black or a creature that makes more synergy with deck

André Öberg

• Decks
Re: BR Flyers - Comments
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2016, 01:09:06 am »
Hi, GT.

I made a lot of changes in the deck. I removed the abbot and put some hangarback walkers.

Yo cambie los abbot of keral keep por quatro Hangarback walker. Hice otros cambios en el mazo.

Gracias por la ayuda.
André Öberg

GT

• !Bang!
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 04:27:35 pm »
 :D Nice bro