deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] The indestructable, hexproof zombies!  (Read 213 times)

Nickadimoose

• Decks
[Standard] The indestructable, hexproof zombies!
« on: August 12, 2016, 09:47:20 pm »
http://deckstats.net/decks/70444/545791-the-indestructable-hexproof-zo

A friend that I play Magic with is talking a lot of crap about how zombies can't work. I want to shut his face up. His bant company deck crashed my last zombie deck (blue/black) with the standard Prized Amalgam, Gisa, Diregraf/Relentless Dead combination and badly, so this was my revisit to the zombies idea except with white to hopefully make Elusive Tormentor transform into Insidious Mist, then use Odric to give all my perpetually recurring zombie creatures indestructible and hexproof.

If you manage to set this up you'll have a board filled with constant, indestructible/hexproof zombies and no amount of removal aside from an entire board-wipe will stop you, mix in the lifelink of Lone Rider to the mix and you're practically immortal.

Like I said, I want to crush his smug face, any tips/ideas would be appreciated.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2016, 10:30:35 pm by Nickadimoose »

Flyerman67

• Decks
Re: [Standard] The indestructable, hexproof zombies!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 10:07:40 pm »
Looks pretty good. ! Imma take a closer look

Occultist

• Decks
Re: [Standard] The indestructable, hexproof zombies!
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 10:59:59 pm »
Apart from NOT being a Zombie deck, it looks ok, but not for competitive play...The way thing are, it's really like 4 viable decks around and they don't even require good play. You just stuff whatever card is in your hand for your maximum mana and it works (eg. Spell Queller). Oh, well...