deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Teferi: the Deck  (Read 416 times)

Philippe Saner

• Decks
[Casual] Teferi: the Deck
« on: August 12, 2016, 07:27:34 am »
Teferi: the Deck

A deck designed to be as Teferi as possible. Filled to the brim with cards named after Teferi, featuring Teferi in their art, and talking about or quoting Teferi in their flavour text.

It's a monoblue control deck. I don't really have much to say about it...truth is, I'm not sure I like this deck. Maybe that's just my natural distaste for control.

Mind Stone and Confiscate might not seem to fit the theme, but Jhoira was Teferi's friend and Barrin is talking about Teferi in the flavour text of Confiscate. And yes, the black kid in Confiscate's art is Teferi.

Feedback is welcome, but please do keep the theme in mind.

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: [Casual] Teferi: the Deck
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 05:38:51 pm »
Hey, I don't have any deck suggestions as I really don't know much about Teferi or cards including him, but i was just wondering where the inspiration for this deck came from? It's cool to have a whole deck focused around a single character, but what brought you to Teferi?
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Philippe Saner

• Decks
Re: [Casual] Teferi: the Deck
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 11:42:17 pm »
It's part of a series.

It's mostly an intellectual exercise, to be honest. I don't intend to buy the cards for most of these.