deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] were wolf beat down  (Read 1111 times)

kylecaraway

• Decks
[Standard] were wolf beat down
« on: May 09, 2016, 05:40:27 am »

Undying

• Decks
Re: [Standard] were wolf beat down
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2016, 04:07:41 pm »
Personally I'm not a fan of the Sage of Ancient Lore. By the time you play him it is likely that you have very few cards in hand thus giving him a weak body for 5 Mana.
Also Silverfur Partisan is okay I guess, but if you don't have spells to target your own creatures, you have no reliable way to get value out of it.
You might also want to swap out the Cinder Glade. When I play tapped lands I always feel like I loose so much tempo that it is better to just play basics instead, but thats a preference thing I guess.
Other than that I think it's a solid deck.

Frimmel

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2016, 05:15:57 pm »
I'd go with four Silverfur Partisan and switch some of the artifacts to things like Titanic Growth, Rabid Bite, Moonlight Hunt, Aim High and other removal.

skeri

• Do something that scares you.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 05:58:13 pm »
Sometimes on a werewolf deck I find that consistency with the flippy dippy transformation stuff can be tricky.  A few copies of Wolf of Devil's Breach and Howlpack Wolf or  Timberpack Wolf can add some stable creatures and pair well with other spells mentioned before like Titanic Growth or Howlpack Resurgence.
Time is precious, waste it wisely.