deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Auteur Sujet: Zombie Control? - Comments  (Lu 561 fois)

Comment Bot

• Invité
Zombie Control? - Comments
« le: Mai 06, 2016, 08:14:41 pm »
This is the comment topic for Zombie Control?.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Zombie Control?.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Epic_Gamer36

• Don't call something bad unless you can do better.
  • Decks
Re: Zombie Control? - Comments
« Réponse #1 le: Mai 06, 2016, 08:14:42 pm »
Nice, but I would add Ashiok, Nightmare Weaver, and Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas to make this better.
One bone broken for every twig snapped underfoot.
- Llanowar penalty for trespassing

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Réponse #2 le: Mai 07, 2016, 06:43:09 am »
    you have some interesting card choices in this deck? Any particular play style you're trying to go for or win condition (besides just control)?

TíoCuca35

• Vengan wachos forrros
  • Decks
« Réponse #3 le: Mai 07, 2016, 09:59:32 am »
At the moment I don't even know how to play with Planeswalker, thanks anyway.

TíoCuca35

• Vengan wachos forrros
  • Decks
« Réponse #4 le: Mai 07, 2016, 10:04:37 am »
    you have some interesting card choices in this deck? Any particular play style you're trying to go for or win condition (besides just control)?

Zombies, and diferent combinations with them (death touch, regenerate, counters +1, etc...). I'm looking for stronger zombies with lower mana cost

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Réponse #5 le: Mai 07, 2016, 05:33:11 pm »
    If you're playing U/B zombies and are playing modern (which is basically a larger "legal" format as far as card choices go), then look towards the innistrad AND the shadows over innistrad blocks. There are a lot of low cost zombies that have varying effects. Usually when I play a zombie deck I try to go for a Mill out win condition (basically make them run out of cards). But I can always still win if I play aggressively as well. If you play mono-black zombies then you can focus more on the 2/2 Zombie tokens/graveyard recursion/hand hate style). As for zombies go you probably want to invest as much as possible into the zombies that have death touch such as rancid rats. It'll help you in the long run.