deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Dragon Ramp - Comments  (Lida 159 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Dragon Ramp - Comments
« em: Maio 18, 2016, 10:05:26 am »
This is the comment topic for Dragon Ramp.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Dragon Ramp.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

NathanJ

• Decks
Re: Dragon Ramp - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Maio 18, 2016, 10:05:27 am »
Swift Warkite and Sin Prodder are two cards I don't see a whole lot of. It's refreshing actually. Cool deck. I especially like the Prodder as an addition because it's ability goes very well alongside the high mana costs of those dragons. And then there's Hedron Archive. The great ramp artifact that the world forgot.

NathanJ

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Maio 18, 2016, 10:10:30 am »
I may suggest though, since you are playing the Prodder and opponents can "nope" your draws, throw in some graveyard shenanigans. Necromantic Summons is a great one as it puts the creature right onto the battlefield. Other options include Dutiful Return, Gravepurge or Foul Renewal. You're running black after all, so play black.

TheMountainThatRides

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Maio 18, 2016, 05:32:35 pm »
TY for the feedback! I have been running through some deck builds lately and this is a first iteration for sure but I think there is a solid core. Necromantic Summons is not a bad call at all. I should have spell mastery by that time so I think that could be a solid play, maybe add 2 to the deck. I love the sin prodder and have been finding different homes for it in a couple decks. One draw for me was its a 3 drop for my warkite and its a form of card draw. Bonus to all of that is the cards being revealed will be 5 and 6 cost dragons.

I was wondering what people think about a few cards, specifically the boltwing marauder and the dragon tempest. Is boltwing a good drop? The body is good but he is vulnerable to the following: Languish, -X Chandra, and grasp of darkness which is a good chunk of the control I'm playing against. Him gaining haste from dragon tempest could make up for it but is that a card that is worth it? In the end of the game maybe deal 6 damage with it maybe, but those dragons swinging the turn they hit was really tempting. Any feedback would be really appreciated!

NathanJ

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Maio 18, 2016, 09:25:50 pm »
Well, those cards together actually pose a pretty solid combination. The Boltwing's ability along Tempest haste for the masses, it synergizes well. Just about every dragon deck runs Tempest. Also, for you Boltwing, while it's true he is vulnerable to those types of removal, you'll notice most of the dragons are. Ideally, you'll get a Thunderbreak Regent or two out alongside him to provide cover. But if it becomes a major problem and you face decks like that, as you say you are, it may be prudent to sideboard a few cheap growth spells (it is what green does). My personal suggestion would be Lead By Example. It's a two drop instant that puts a +1/+1 counter on two creatures at the same time. One is enough to put any of your dragons out of range of Grasp or Languish. It's not a flashy answer, but I know it works because I've used it.