deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: [Legacy] Mill aggro  (Lida 932 vezes)

Ufalvafoil

• Decks
[Legacy] Mill aggro
« em: Maio 18, 2016, 03:03:27 pm »
Mill aggro

The deck is built around Sphinx's tutelage and Chasm skulker. Both are supported by draw spells swinging at opponents library.

Super effective against most decks except for devoid stuff.

crimsonking

• Decks
Re: [Legacy] Mill aggro
« Responder #1 em: Maio 18, 2016, 04:56:04 pm »
Hi,
Milling is overall weak in Legacy. It isn't unusual to face decks running Emrakul, the Aeons Torn or stuff like that, that single-handedly invalidate your strategy.
If you want to build a mill deck anyway, I will recommend you to check some Epic Painter and Lantern Control decklists.
Epic Painter is built around the Painter's Servant + Grindstone combo, while Lantern Control relies on Lantern of Insight, Codex Shredder and Ghoulcaller's Bell to put a soft lock on the opponent.
Moreover, if you're planning to stay mono-blue, you must play the full set of Force of Will. ;D

Ufalvafoil

• Decks
« Responder #2 em: Maio 18, 2016, 05:09:03 pm »
thx crimsonking. I agree those are different levels of milling. :)

Cheers,
Ufalvafoil

crimsonking

• Decks
« Responder #3 em: Maio 18, 2016, 06:51:12 pm »
Did you tried Jace's Erasure?

Ufalvafoil

• Decks
« Responder #4 em: Maio 19, 2016, 09:51:35 am »
I haven´t actually. I figured Sphinx´s tutelage does the trick 2x as fast (potentially faster than that even) for just one extra mana. Running both could be risky I guess as I would need to cut down from draw spells and creatures.