deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Aggiorna Sessione button and then try again.

Autore Topic: Golgari Gitrog - Comments  (Letto 190 volte)

Comment Bot

• Visitatore
Golgari Gitrog - Comments
« il: Maggio 23, 2016, 04:56:30 pm »
This is the comment topic for Golgari Gitrog.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Golgari Gitrog.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Arich121

• Decks
Re: Golgari Gitrog - Comments
« Risposta #1 il: Maggio 23, 2016, 04:56:30 pm »
I like the deck. A few things that I would change up (personal preference) Cremate can come out. Scavenging Ooze does the job but better. I would replace with Raven's Crime. with The Gitrog Monster, Dakmor Salvage, and Raven's Crime, you can cast the crime for as much black mana that you have available. Another personal preference would be to not run Tasagir. While he is a good card, you may run into the position where you have to exile some of your spells that you may not want to in order to cast him. You should have more than enough dredge to feed  the monster and not really need his activated ability. I would replace him with 1 of 3 things, 1 = a couple more lands. (More frog triggers, better odds of hitting lands on turn, and easy fodder for Zombie Infestation). 2 = More removal (abrupt decay is good and so is dissmember. (maybe consider Go for the throat, or victim of night depending on your local meta) 3 = (my favorite of the options) Bloodghast. (easy recursion from being dredge, killed, or discarded with infestation).  All of these are excelent options in my opinion. I also feel that 2-3 Zombie infestations is enough, but that goes into how I play my gitrog monster decks. Best of luck!