deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: The Inquisitor's Case  (Read 584 times)

Sol-Bara11

• The Shifting Wastes are alive.
  • Decks
The Inquisitor's Case
« on: May 23, 2016, 10:30:42 pm »
The Inquisitor's Case

Use the Investigate mechanic to get the cards you need faster, so you can solve the Case of Innistrad.  You need to solve the mystery, but in order to do that you need time.  Keep current threats at bay by tapped them for extended periods of time, with tough creatures on the battlefield to take care of the rest.  When you have enough information, consult Tamyio's Journal, to see what she has to say on the matter.  You might find even better ways to solve the mystery faster.

ushiikun

• Decks
Re: The Inquisitor's Case
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 11:13:37 pm »
Double check your lands, because you put some of the FRF dual lands which push this deck into modern, where I feel the deck will be too slow. I couldn't get my UG investigate deck to work the way I wanted, how's this play for you?

Sol-Bara11

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 11:19:51 pm »

My UG Invesigate deck actually works great for me, especially once I get a Tamiyo's Journal out with a couple of Illuminators.

Sol-Bara11

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 11:22:16 pm »

I just haven't made this one yet.  Im plannign to make it today if I can.