deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: [Modern] Wurms plz help  (Gelesen 580 mal)

KingOfTheBeach

• Decks
[Modern] Wurms plz help
« am: Mai 31, 2016, 02:00:54 Vormittag »
Wurms plz help

Need help with mana ramp. Do I have enough mana? Any white cards I should add?

Furgin The Warrior

• Decks
Re: [Modern] Wurms plz help
« Antwort #1 am: Mai 31, 2016, 02:18:23 Vormittag »
What about sword of the animist? I know it is not white but I think the mana ramp could be different. The opponent will know you rely heavily on your little dudes to get those wurms and punish you for it. So If you equip the sword your wurms could get land for you on their own. Also, board wipes. I dont play pro modern but I know a lot of people use board wipes.

deaddman9

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: Mai 31, 2016, 02:34:37 Vormittag »
Wall of roots works very well for ramping with convoke spells (i.e. Autochthon Wurm). I would definitely take out broodhunter wurm, I don't even think I'd keep that card in a draft.

Ramping into creatures that big can't really be done with one drop mana dorks. You'll play out your hand and hit a brick wall. I would play 6-8 +1 mana cards, and 6-8 +2 mana cards (like explosive vegetation).

Furgin The Warrior

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: Mai 31, 2016, 02:43:13 Vormittag »
Yes indeed. Some cards that resemble a standard explore or something. Also, I could just put a pacifism on the big ones and really just be an ass. Or use Inner Struggle to basically have your beasts kill themselves.

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
« Antwort #4 am: Juni 02, 2016, 07:24:49 Nachmittag »
I agree with Furgin the Warrior about Sword of the Anamist, and deaddman9 about wall of roots. The only other wurm I'd suggest would be a 1 or 2 of Panglacial Wurm since you have so much library search already, you could pull them into play while searching up lands when it's late in the game and you have plenty of mana available. I hope that's helpful!
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.