deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: R/G Werewolves - Comments  (Read 317 times)

Comment Bot

R/G Werewolves - Comments
« on: May 31, 2016, 03:30:58 pm »
This is the comment topic for R/G Werewolves.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für R/G Werewolves.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Undying

• Decks
Re: R/G Werewolves - Comments
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 03:30:58 pm »
Suggestions: Swap out Breakneck Rider for Instigator Gang, add Mayor of Avabruck four times, replace Pack Guardian with Huntmaster of the Fells.

radekone

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2016, 12:05:46 am »
It won't be standard any longer.

Josiah Hawkins

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2016, 05:01:12 am »
hence why i did not change the deck

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 05:13:12 am »
Hey Ajani, are you going for a budget deck? I have noticed that you are not using more expensive cards. Cinder Glade would be a nicer alternative to Timber Gorge, and perhaps Game Trail. You could also use Drownyard Temple for the Pack Guardian and then bring it back. Also, Collected Company would work nicely since you have a low mana cost creature heavy deck!

Josiah Hawkins

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2016, 12:04:07 am »
I didn't include collected company because its about to be rotated out once the next set comes out. As for the lands I did choose Timber Gorge because of its budget price but I completely forgot about drownyard temple so I may swap that out so it can mesh with the pack guardian