deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] U/B Zombies Standard (VA)  (Read 576 times)

VoicelessAce

• Decks
[Standard] U/B Zombies Standard (VA)
« on: June 01, 2016, 10:04:44 am »
U/B Zombies Standard (VA)

Since creating my last Zombie deck I was told about Prized Amalgam and decided to build a deck with that. Although, I have realised that liliana will be out of my price range and I probably will only be able to obtain one before she rotates out. What could I replace her with? The same is with Choked Estuary. Help would be appreciated. Thanks all!

Ferics

• Decks
Re: U/B Zombies Standard (VA) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 10:07:55 am »
Liliana is great to take advantage of Prized Amalgam. Other stuff to get creatures back to battlefield are more Risen Executioner, or Ever After.

VoicelessAce

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2016, 10:38:26 am »
I know liliana works well with that but Prized Amalgam and Relentless Dead is a better combo. But like I said I cannot afford Liliana. And I think you have Risen Executioner wrong. You can play him from the Graveyard (which will bring back the Amalgam only) but he will then cost one more mana for every creature in the graveyard.

NathanJ

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2016, 10:41:13 am »
Honestly you have enough land that gives black mana where you could probably drop the Estuaries for simple Islands. As for other options to pull things out of your graveyard, Ferics is on about the Ever After. If you wanted spells that were a bit less mana intensive though; you could run Gravepurge or Dutiful Return. However, neither of these spells put things directly on the battlefield like Ever After does. And though I love Necromantic Summons, it may be better to pay the extra mana for two creatures than five for one though it can come from any graveyard.

VoicelessAce

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2016, 10:43:36 am »
I will definitely consider Ever After and play test it with it in.

NathanJ

• Decks
Re: [Standard] U/B Zombies Standard (VA)
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2016, 10:50:41 am »
Sure. Give it a try and see how you like it. Though it still won't quite be as good as just having Liliana and dropping that blasted emblem of hers. I have had to play against that and it is not an easy one to beat.