deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Blue Green Awaken (Opinions Please)  (Read 241 times)

dunzr9997

• Decks
[Standard] Blue Green Awaken (Opinions Please)
« on: June 05, 2016, 09:28:23 pm »
Blue Green Awaken (Opinions Please)

Ramp into heavy land to support land creatures and heavy awaken spells to create large land creatures. part the waterveil as an alternate win condition. sylvan advocate and halimar tidecaller to boost creatures and fetch more awaken cards.

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Blue Green Awaken (Opinions Please)
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2016, 09:47:34 pm »
Going to toss these out, how about animist's awakening and embodiment of insight?
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

happy_playing_versus

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2016, 11:29:33 pm »
Would you consider Tireless Tracker for card advantage?

NathanJ

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2016, 12:02:40 am »
It's really not a bad build as is. While the cards suggested may help in their own way (especially the Embodiment that robort suggested) there is also the issue that if you are running Rise From The Tides they may cut into the number of instants and sorceries going into your graveyard. My only suggestion would be Brain In A Jar. While I don't believe you can use it to pay Awaken costs, it can pay for the land grab cards or even Rise and leave your mana largely free. It likely wouldn't be a game changer, it could potentially help without hurting your current strategy. If you add nothing though, the deck will probably still play fine.