deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Stompy - Comments  (Read 225 times)

Comment Bot

Stompy - Comments
« on: June 06, 2016, 12:16:50 am »
This is the comment topic for Stompy.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Stompy.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

ComingUpCway84

• Decks
Re: Stompy - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2016, 12:16:50 am »
Hey man, love the deck! I'm just wondering, and this may seem like a strange question, but if you had to clear out 6-8 slots in the deck, what would you take out?? Trying my hand at making a different sort of variant to the traditional 'Stompy' deck, but I'm not SUPER familiar with how it works. :P

Varkung

• Decks
Re: Stompy - Comments
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2016, 10:28:17 pm »
Thank you! I have to admit I'm not a Stompy player at all - I made this deck because my girlfriend might like it (and most of the card choices aren't even mine but taken from web articles). If I had to replace some cards (and I'm just wildly guessing here) perhaps it would be Hunger of the Howlpack and the Ledgewalker. I hope this has been of any help to you^^