deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Boros Delirium  (Read 504 times)

Jbomba53

• Decks
[Standard] Boros Delirium
« on: June 06, 2016, 10:31:35 am »
Boros Delirium

I am wondering what everyone thinks of this and what constructive criticism could be provided. 

Wincons: Huge double strikes with buffed creatures, picking away with flying moorland drifter, burn for finishes if need be.

How to get there: Control/delirium triggering with stern constable, draws if need be with tormenting voice, board control with burn if need be.

Jbomba53

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Boros Delirium
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2016, 01:55:38 pm »
I was really hoping to get some feedback on this one.  I have experimented with aggro tribals in the past based on the sligh archetype, but this is the first time i'm experimenting a) with two colors and b) trying to set something up, in this instance, huge late game swings. 

ushiikun

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Boros Delirium
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2016, 03:03:40 pm »
Couple things I'd look at.

You only have 4 card types in your deck, making delirium more difficult. I'd put some evolving wilds to help smooth your curve, thin your deck and get lands into the graveyard. Also, look for some artifacts that sacrifice themselves or artifact creatures that trade up. Finally, you do T have many creatures for an aggro deck, look at boosting that count.