deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono Red Tokens - Comments  (Read 309 times)

Comment Bot

Mono Red Tokens - Comments
« on: June 09, 2016, 03:58:08 pm »
This is the comment topic for Mono Red Tokens.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Mono Red Tokens.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

VoicelessAce

• Decks
Re: Mono Red Tokens - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 03:58:08 pm »
Personally I think that Westvale Abbey is useless. This deck will either not have enough creatures to sacrifice or the game will be over too early. Also you don't need the scion's. I would just go with straight Mountain's. You might also want to get retreat to Valakut and a few more lands to either buff up your creatures or stop your opponent from blocking.

Norvegese88

• Decks
Re: Mono Red Tokens - Comments
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 04:26:33 pm »
Thanks for your comment, but i don't think so. I played this deck and believe me, the number of creautures i had in play where just enough to use Westvale's effect. Also, i remind you the other effect of Westvale, that allows me to put a chumpblocker on the battlefield in case of need. The deck is focused on slow the opponent gaining some advantage with mana to cast Descent of the dragons or to use Westvale. I didn't post the side 'cause i'm still thinking how improve it, but i suppose that Impact tremors is a very good card to put in there.