deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] JUND Bonfire  (Read 492 times)

nanugric

• Decks
[Casual] JUND Bonfire
« on: June 11, 2016, 04:38:38 am »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Casual] JUND Bonfire
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 06:06:48 am »
   The deck is called Jund BONFIRE, but I'm not seeing too much burn spell action going on. Would you be willing to add creatures such as gibbering fiend, wolf token producers such as cult of the waxing moon and maybe even some devil tokens? Really it's all contingent on how you want to play the deck. What are you looking to do for the most part?

nanugric

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 02:07:24 pm »
Thanks!!! I'm not pointing into that way I'll work in it and I think change it name ;-)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2016, 05:42:38 pm »
  Ok and that's fine even if you wanted to keep it. I was just just curious as to your method of playing and achieving victory with this deck. I see various creatures and spells that are all effective in their own rights, but I'm not seeing any synergy in the deck. For example, you have Ob nixilis, the fallen who can take life and gain +1/+1 counters, but not too much landfall to support his effect steadily. Also you have a lot of high drop spells but not too much mana ramp going on. If you're not big on using elves for mana you can always add natural connection, swell of growth, and even sylvan scrying so you can get your mana faster. Just some ideas, I hope they help.