deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Rakdos Menace  (Read 363 times)

Arbu123

• Decks
[Standard] Rakdos Menace
« on: August 04, 2020, 12:42:36 pm »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Rakdos Menace
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 08:44:27 am »
It's not a bad build for a Rakdos deck in standard. I feel that if you refined what the deck wants to do more efficiently then you'll see loads of results from your interactions. For example, if you're running spells that steal other people's creatures then why not run cards such as the witch's oven or bushmeat poacher? This way you have a sac outlet for AFTER you hit the enemy with their own creatures and you control the board state as well while gaining value. Also you could focus more on the spells that deal damage if you wanted to focus on the pestilent spirit. Flame Spill, blitz of the thunder-raptor, and even blazing volley would be good choices if spellslinging were the focus of the deck.

Arbu123

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 09:16:37 am »
Ty...I can’t decide if I want to gank creatures or destroy them. Most creatures being played right now are weak, so I decided to bear up my deck instead.

Arbu123

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 02:31:37 pm »

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2020, 07:19:01 am »
I see the changes you've made and i hope that you get the value out of this deck that you seek.