deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Defender Ramp - Comments  (Read 239 times)

Comment Bot

Defender Ramp - Comments
« on: June 17, 2016, 05:32:37 pm »
This is the comment topic for Defender Ramp.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Defender Ramp.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Norvegese88

• Decks
Re: Defender Ramp - Comments
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 05:32:37 pm »
Nice deck. Have you thought of Sylvan Caryatid instead of Wall of Deniel? With shroud you cannot target the Wall with Assault Formation's first ability, while with the Caryatid you can do it. Also, Caryatid is another ramp card in our deck and looking to the actual modern metagame there are a lot of remouvals, so i think that hexproof is a very important ability.

Phalnar

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2016, 05:40:44 pm »
Yes but the first ability of assault formation will affect wall of denial aswell. I think its better to have a 8/8 flying blocker with shroud than a 3/3 hexproof who gives me 1 mana

Ethanfireb

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2016, 05:51:11 pm »
Try to fit in Freed From The Real. Infinite mana off of Axebane Guardian, that will help you get out your finishers.

Phalnar

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2016, 10:23:50 pm »
Thx thats a really nice idea!