deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Eldrich Moon Spoilers  (Read 20892 times)

Jabilac

• Decks
Eldrich Moon Spoilers
« on: June 21, 2016, 04:44:06 pm »
https://mythicspoiler.com/

New Spoilers for Eldrich Moon. It will be updated as they are released.

Emrakul, The Promised End is kinda ridiculous. On Cast control target opponent's next turn, Protection from instants, and cheaper from your GY, on a Flying 13/13 Trample body. Wow! Combined with all the other Eldrazi's and I think we are in for an Eldrazi Summer in Standard.

Ulrich of the Krallenhorde - a Werewolf with a +4/+4 till end of turn buff on ETB and flip back. Triggered ability to fight target non-Werewolf creature when it flips to Ulrich, Uncontested Alpha. Nice addition to Werewolf decks and a Legendary Werewolf for EDH/Commander.

Coax from the Blind Eternities - Lets you get an Eldrazi card from Outside the Game or Exile, Reveal it, and put it into your hand. Really strong effect for 2U. Makes Path to Exile and other exile effect cards less powerful and lets you get the exact card from your sideboard that you need when you need it.

What do you guys think of the spoilers so far?

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
Re: Eldrich Moon Spoilers
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 05:18:04 pm »
So you could get Emrakul out for 6 if you have every single type of card in the graveyard. As much fun taking another players turn or how funny that is, I've never liked that mechanic and it's stupid.
The wolf is cool, going to work very well with arlinn.
Coax from the Blind Eternitie for 3,, hmm I get it's intentions but I can take a spin on wordings. The sideboard is part of the game, if it isn't then why have it as part of the game. I can also see someone reaching into thier backpack, pulling out thier binder, finding that eldrazi, and putting it into thier hands. Now that's outside of the game.

They are cool cards non the less
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2016, 05:40:11 pm »
   Emrakul, that's one more creature I have to purge now (I think my R/W angel deck is going to put in some work this summer). FINALLY a LEGENDARY WEREWOLF!!!! My prayers have been answered. And for that Blue spell, if you see a person with their trade binder on the table as they play be very careful. Ulamog just survived a standard rotation.

ladof

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2016, 05:52:24 pm »
   Emrakul, that's one more creature I have to purge now (I think my R/W angel deck is going to put in some work this summer). FINALLY a LEGENDARY WEREWOLF!!!! My prayers have been answered. And for that Blue spell, if you see a person with their trade binder on the table as they play be very careful. Ulamog just survived a standard rotation.

You were looking for a good RG Werewolf commander, too, G.?
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2016, 06:06:29 pm »
  Why wouldn't I be? I've got loads of werewolves from the original innistrad and it would be great to use them in a commander deck. Also I recently got Olivia, mobilized for war so now I can run Commander Vamps vs. Commander Werewolves. Should be fun.

ladof

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2016, 08:20:00 pm »
I'm working on a werewolf EDH deck now in theory (since I obviously don't have the commander, lol). I've had the vamps going for a while with the original Olivia; SOI has definitely added to it, though, including the new Olivia.
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

Frimmel

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2016, 08:49:29 pm »
I do not like that Emrakul ability. Most likely never to be played for double digit casting costs. Probably allows you to wreck the opponent's board and hand. Very much a swingy/"I win" card. Not fun to be on the wrong side of.

Like the werewolf.

Do not like Coax card either. Nothing bad ever comes from "tutor" style cards. **** shaking my head ****

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2016, 11:45:51 pm »
I think the eldrazi are meant to be hated. This summer should be interesting.

Jabilac

• Decks
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2016, 06:36:29 am »
I am pretty sure cards like glittering wish have been ruled to grab cards from sideboard only but really I see that card more useful to get stuff back out of exile.

Oh you just path to exile my conduit of ruin bam outta exile, and cast again for second tutor effect.

I'm looking forward to some more zombie's. After that wonderful Prized Amalgam there has to be something coming that will work with it. Maybe a Geralf zombie maker card like ghoulcaller gisa.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2016, 07:09:24 am »
   Well if you think about it, Geralf already has his masterpiece, and Nahiri Manipulated Gisa into helping her create the drownyard temple. It would only make sense if she were to assist Liliana in creating the greatest undead army innistrad has ever seen. IT would be like the ultimate "I'm better than you brother" on Gisa's part.

Nils

• Decks
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2016, 10:47:56 am »
FYI, the Eldrich Moon spoiler is now also in our card database, updated daily! :)

https://deckstats.net/cards/Eldritch+Moon/

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2016, 02:28:24 pm »
  Nice, good stuff. @Nils, is is going to constantly update as the new cards are released?

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2016, 03:10:20 pm »
There is another flip card, the flipped half. Another nasty Eldrazi that puts out 2/3 Eldrazi Tokens.
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

G. Moto

• Decks
« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2016, 04:50:34 pm »
  @robort, that's the one I sent you the message about. And the creature I believe is a 7/4 that makes two 3/2 creature tokens. It'll be disgusting for B/G sacrifice decks.

Jabilac

• Decks
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2016, 04:54:36 pm »
@G.Moto Very good point about Geralf and Nisa. That was also one of my favorite Magic storylines of recent memory :)

@Nils Awesome, I was wondering when the database would start to incorporate the newly released spoilers

Hanweir, the Writhing Township - 7/4 Trample, Haste  Whenever this card attacks put two 3/2 Eldrazi horror tokens onto the battlefield tapped and attacking. It looks like it will be the back half of another land card. Similar to Westvale Abbey maybe why else would this card have haste?