deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: Eldrich Moon Spoilers  (Gelesen 22432 mal)

G. Moto

• Helping Planeswalkers one post at a time.
  • Decks
Re: Eldrich Moon Spoilers
« Antwort #15 am: Juni 22, 2016, 04:59:26 Nachmittag »
  But looking at the card ID number (on mythicspoiler.com) the number range is a tad bit off. Westvale abbey is a land and it is 281 out of the 297 in the set. This new card is 130 out of 205 for the set. That seems more like either a creature that transforms or a spell that turns into a creature. Remember that enchantments and spells can now also turn into creatures.

Jabilac

• Decks
« Antwort #16 am: Juni 22, 2016, 05:08:53 Nachmittag »
Good Point G. Moto. It could be an enchantment like Autumnal Gloom. I forgot about that card until your post. Either way I like these not creatures card flipping to creatures cards.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Antwort #17 am: Juni 22, 2016, 05:37:35 Nachmittag »
   It adds a new style to the game. It would also make prowess triggers more constant since the creatures are spells first. As far as this block goes I think it's gonna be battle of Zendikar on Innistrad. All the tribes; Vampires, Werewolves, Geists and Liliana's army fighting the eldrazi. We already got an idea of what they might look like with cards such as scourge wolf. Also Devoid might not be a thing in this block since Ulamog was the mana drainer mostly. Having cards transform seems right up this emrakul's alley.

skeri

• Do something that scares you.
  • Decks
« Antwort #18 am: Juni 23, 2016, 12:20:24 Vormittag »
   It adds a new style to the game. It would also make prowess triggers more constant since the creatures are spells first. As far as this block goes I think it's gonna be battle of Zendikar on Innistrad. All the tribes; Vampires, Werewolves, Geists and Liliana's army fighting the eldrazi. We already got an idea of what they might look like with cards such as scourge wolf. Also Devoid might not be a thing in this block since Ulamog was the mana drainer mostly. Having cards transform seems right up this emrakul's alley.

If it's going to be a fight between Zendikar's Eldrazi creatures and Innistrad's Victorian horror creatures then I am totally siding with Innistrad. I really don't want to play eldrazi decks, I love love love love the spooky wooky classic horror. On the flip side though, I'm totally interested to see what the new cards all look like and do.
Time is precious, waste it wisely.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Antwort #19 am: Juni 23, 2016, 12:53:36 Vormittag »
The eldrazi from the trailer reminds me of the symbiote creatures from spider man. Also another thing. The block after this focuses on chandra's homeworld which is artifact themed. You think there's going to be some sort of mirrodin style civil war going to happen with the upper vs. The lower factions of the city?

Jabilac

• Decks
« Antwort #20 am: Juni 23, 2016, 02:37:04 Vormittag »
If it's going to be a fight between Zendikar's Eldrazi creatures and Innistrad's Victorian horror creatures then I am totally siding with Innistrad. I really don't want to play eldrazi decks, I love love love love the spooky wooky classic horror. On the flip side though, I'm totally interested to see what the new cards all look like and do.

I was hoping for a little more of the horror theme with the release of Shadows of Innistrad. I get it they were trying to setup this whole "madness" thing and deranged angels were an interesting story feature they didn't really convey that in the cards we were given. We got Flameblade Angel, Goldnight Castigator, or Reaper of Flight Moonsilver. Just felt like a let down.  The thing I liked the most about this block were non-creature flip cards like Westvale Abbey, Autumnal Gloom, or Startled Awake. I want to see more like that.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Antwort #21 am: Juni 23, 2016, 06:07:50 Vormittag »
   That might be what they are pushing towards. As far as the story conveyed through cards goes: Angelic purge, descend upon the sinful, puncturing light, and fiery temper are all pretty descriptive as far as the Angel Frenzy goes. Some of the cards that I liked were crawling sensation, drogskol captain, altered ego, soul swallower, pyre hound, farbog revenant, sleep paralysis, and spectral shepherd being among some of my favorites.   

Nils

• Decks
« Antwort #22 am: Juni 23, 2016, 01:03:15 Nachmittag »
The spoiler will be updated once a day from the MTG Salvation page. If you notice anything missing, please write me a message!
Please contact the user “admin” or email [email protected] if you have any questions about Deckstats!

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Antwort #23 am: Juni 23, 2016, 03:08:37 Nachmittag »
New ones,

Thalia, Cathar Heretic makes opponets creatures and lands come in tapped. Really slow down evolving wilds, fetchlands, duellands, creatures with haste and any other creatures. Plus 1st strike all for a 3 cost.

Supplanter of Identity Pretty Decent Clone, Exile creature to clone, becomes creature till end of turn and bring back creature. Flicker effects will be nuts, say bounce a reflecter mage or thought-knot seer. 4 drop though
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

Jabilac

• Decks
« Antwort #24 am: Juni 23, 2016, 05:07:05 Nachmittag »
As robort posted there are new cards. Here are the stats and info available. Spoilers were in spanish.

Thalia, Cathar Heretic - 2W   3/2 First Strike    Creatures and Non-Basic Lands your opponents control enter the battlefield tapped.

This new Thalia is pretty awesome. Coupled with Thalia, Guardian of Thraben it could be a new staple in Modern Death and Taxes.

Supplanter of Identity - 2UU   0/3   Whenever This Card attacks you may exile target non-token creature. If you do This Card becomes a copy of that creature until end of turn. Return the exiled card to the battlefield under its owner's control at the beginning of the end step.

Decent clone because of the flicker effect. It can only copy creatures after attack has been declared so has limited appeal. Not as useful as Clever Impersonator, Altered Ego, or even Evil Twin imo

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
« Antwort #25 am: Juni 24, 2016, 12:36:16 Vormittag »

This card will ruin my dual colour haste deck haha...

robort

• Patron
  • Decks
« Antwort #26 am: Juni 24, 2016, 01:09:39 Vormittag »

This card will ruin my dual colour haste deck haha...

I think he may find play in Modern
A legend in my own mind or so what the voices keep telling me

G. Moto

• Decks
« Antwort #27 am: Juni 24, 2016, 07:30:06 Vormittag »
   Thalia is a she, and if the "he" comment was focused at the impersonator then I agree or even standard. Find ways to systematically remove specific creatures by flickering them and then exiling them with counter spells. so I could attack, flicker your emrakul, then deny its existence when it comes back so it'll get exiled. Also if they try to play coax from the blind eternities then you could play invasive surgery and bye-bye eldrazi.

Jabilac

• Decks
« Antwort #28 am: Juni 24, 2016, 04:34:49 Nachmittag »
   Thalia is a she, and if the "he" comment was focused at the impersonator then I agree or even standard. Find ways to systematically remove specific creatures by flickering them and then exiling them with counter spells. so I could attack, flicker your emrakul, then deny its existence when it comes back so it'll get exiled. Also if they try to play coax from the blind eternities then you could play invasive surgery and bye-bye eldrazi.

I don't think Deny Existence would work in that instance because the flickered Emrakul wouldn't be a creature spell anymore it would just be a creature card that was in exile and is returning. It would only be a spell as it is being cast when on the stack. You could flicker that Emrakul then cast Hallowed Moonlight before it returns to exile it.

G. Moto

• Decks
« Antwort #29 am: Juni 25, 2016, 03:10:38 Vormittag »
   Ok now that would work.