deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Cruel control - Comments  (Read 293 times)

Comment Bot

Cruel control - Comments
« on: July 02, 2016, 02:04:21 pm »
This is the comment topic for Cruel control.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Cruel control.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

SonnyUT

• Decks
Re: Cruel control - Comments
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2016, 02:04:21 pm »
I would try to build around Master of Cruelties. I think you have to many creatures and so on. Try to get Master of Cruelties as early as possible, make him unblockable and try to win in turn 3 or 4. If you want, you can look into my Master of Cruelties Deck and give me a Feedback what is good for you and what isn't. But you have nice cards in this Deck, that gives me an inspiration for an another Deck. :D

WanaX

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2016, 02:26:56 pm »
ty for the advices, but I put the wrong tag, it shouldn't be modern but casual. I play mostly with friends or in the local store, almost never "competitive", so I prefer building decks which I are funny to play rather than decks which wins on turn 4; anyway I'll give you my opinion about your MoC Deck :)

SonnyUT

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2016, 06:54:58 pm »
Ahh ok, I get it. :) But if you want to build a really funny Deck then you should try Cards like Humility or Godhead of Awe. Deck-concepts with cards like these in it are perfect to make opponents angry  :D. But maybe you already know these cards.

Have fun with your MoC Deck!  ;)