deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] W/B Reanimelder  (Read 241 times)

BloodxHunter

• Decks
[Standard] W/B Reanimelder
« on: July 11, 2016, 12:36:54 pm »
W/

Little bit of self-mill, lots of low cost efficient-ish creatures and cheap removal to stall. Obviously building up to Brisila.

On paper, with this build as soon as I get one, I'll be able to repeatedly summon another if it's killed, worst case exiled.

I'm not familiar with the recent meta at all, but save the "3 4 oned"  , I know it's dumb.

But good luck eliminating a 9/10 first strike, flying, trample, vigilance, lifelink without any cards under CMC3 with an emblem on the field that revives it every endstep.
Any suggestions? Anybody else trying? Or do you agree that it's just bad?

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] W/B Reanimelder
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2016, 01:25:34 am »
Hi! Not totally sure what happened, but the link to the deck doesn't seem to work right. Thankfully I was able to find it elsewhere.

So if anyone else wants to comment, the deck can be found here: http://deckstats.net/decks/9877/526809-w-b-reanimelder/en

Now, the deck itself seems sweet! I'm happy to see someone looking for a way to make Brisela, Voice of Nightmares, a regular thing. Granted, Gisela, the Broken Blade is SOOO good on her own that just having her around for a few turns can push the game in your favor. But getting her to meld would be next to unstoppable.

The only card that jumps out at me as being a nice addition would be Eldrazi Displacer. It lets you flicker tokens to death, or flicker your own Thalia's Lancers to find more copies of the angels. Since you run Caves of Koilos and Geier Reach Sanitarium, the colorless mana wouldn't be too hard.

New Thalia probably wouldn't hurt this deck, but then again, I can't imagine a white deck that couldn't run the new Thalia...

Anyway, I hope this was helpful! Good luck and Happy Hunting :)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.