deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: [Standard] Standard BURN  (Leído 221 veces)

WilliamKun

• Decks
[Standard] Standard BURN
« en: Julio 12, 2016, 12:10:34 pm »
Standard BURN

Mostly it's burn spell with cards that have cohesion with the theme, i might need help on this deck since most of the cards haven't been released yet.

Feel free to comment

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] Standard BURN
« Respuesta #1 en: Julio 12, 2016, 07:30:38 pm »
Nice to see "Red Deck Wins" is going to be able to be a thing in Standard again. Burn has been lacking, but it looks like Eldritch Moon will move it back to playable and powerful!

My only suggestions are small ones because this looks pretty dialed in. Goblin Dark-Dwellers is great, but at 5 mana and only 19 land, it could be a while before they come out. Maybe reduce the number of copies to 2 and add a couple more of those Thermo-Alchemist. These seem really solid for this kind of deck. They're a decent blocker and get in for a minimum of 1 damage a turn (three a turn when you trigger a madness effect).

Avacyn's Judgment could be a 2 of alongside Reality Hemorrhage (run 2 of each). Judgment is only sorcery speed, but ca clear more threats, and give a target beyond Fiery Temper for discard outlets. Just something to think about.

I hope you found this helpful. Good Luck and Happy Hunting :)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

WilliamKun

• Decks
Re: Grull burn standard competitive - Comments
« Respuesta #3 en: Julio 28, 2016, 01:08:05 pm »
updated