deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Mono White Tokens  (Read 279 times)

Leszczu

• Geeky Gamers
  • Decks
Mono White Tokens
« on: July 31, 2016, 02:38:59 pm »

KouriNick

• So Say We All
  • Decks
Re: Mono White Tokens
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 06:40:14 pm »
Sweet tokens deck! I played Black-White Tokens in Modern for a while and loved the strategy, and it's nice to see other players using tokens. The deck looks pretty solid already, but I was wondering if you'd considered Windbrisk Heights? Since you're attacking with tokens, it's always easy to enable, and being able to cast Triplicate Spirits or Spectral Procession for cheap is a pretty great feeling. Plus, its one of the few ways white can get card advantage.

I also see that the current list is very budget friendly, but if you wanted to add a little more power and had a few extra bucks, Hero of Bladehold is pretty amazing for tokens. The Battle Cry alone can win games, and being a free Raise the Alarm every time it attacks just makes it a 1 man win condition. Just something to think about.

I hope you found this helpful! Good luck and Happy Hunting :)
When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all.

Jabilac

• Decks
Re: Mono White Tokens
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 07:34:03 pm »
Very nice Tokens deck :)  Just a few suggestions that could help:

Leyline of the Meek - Free when in your opening hand and tokens get +1/+1.  Have to keep in mind that the effect is symmetrical.

Gather the Townsfolk - Its at sorcery speed so its no Raise the Alarm but it does have Fateful Hour so maybe?

Secure the Wastes - X 1/1's at instant speed. Need I say more :)  Kind of pricey though

Brimaz, King of Oreskos - He's legendary but really nice stats and abilities at 3cmc. Again kind of pricey