deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] RW Double Strike  (Read 248 times)

Vizzio82

• Decks
[Casual] RW Double Strike
« on: August 03, 2016, 06:16:11 pm »

RW Double Strike

Added/removed cards:
-4 (SB) Rally the Peasants

Changed amounts:
-2 (SB) Glory of Warfare

Shznt84

• Decks
Re: [Casual] RW Double Strike
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2016, 07:39:08 pm »
Nice looking deck.  I am running a similar (more budget version) that has been both fun and consistent.  It has beaten some $200-300 decks.  Just for some other card ideas, feel free to chick it out.

https://deckstats.net/decks/42385/502543-r-w-odric/en

Legion's Initiative would be my main suggestion as it is extremely versatile.

Vizzio82

• Decks
Re: RW Double Strike - Comments
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2016, 05:04:37 pm »
I've never really considered Legion's Initiative. It always seemed a little weak on paper but I will try it. I hope it surprises me! I can recommend Boros Reckoner instead of Spitemare, that card is a monster! Thanks for the feedback!

Shznt84

• Decks
Re: [Casual] RW Double Strike
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2016, 05:51:47 pm »
My group tends to play a lot of "destroy all creatures" or "sacrifice X creature" so it is nice to get a reset button and swing twice.  One of the last times I played the deck I think I had three of them out and it was impossible to do any damage to the legion that was growing.  The goal for my deck is a little different though, it is to get Odrich out and swing hard...there have been many times where I just need to swing once and game is over.  I completely agree about Boros Reckoner and appreciate the heads up.  I think I had Spitemare which is why I had put him in.

I had Scourge of the Nobilis in my deck originally and swapped it out for Legion's Iniative just because it got more play time.  Another decent option is Brute Force or Titan's strength to add your double strikers.  I have been toying around with adding Apostle's Blessing as well.