deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Casual] Soldier  (Read 290 times)

Secondo

• Decks
[Casual] Soldier
« on: August 06, 2016, 01:48:05 pm »
Soldier

Basic idea: Get out many soldiers very quickly and try to attack as often as possible (losing some creaters doesn't hurt too much). If the game takes a bit longer, the more expensive soldiers should keep you on the winning side.

I have tested this deck against a few different types of opponents; goblin aggro, wizard counter, spirits, elves, zombies. It's really effective in terms of killing the opponent in a few turns (usually I don't even get to play Captain of the Watch).

Basically I boost the 1/1 creatures (and tokens) with Field Marshal and Honor of the Pure and attack every turn. I think about adding some Brave the Elements in order to get even more damage done. For my defence I use Wing Shards and Pacifism as well as the Veteran Armorsmith. After 3 turns and if I control a Preeminent Captain, the Captain of the Watch enters the battlefield latest in turn 4. Most of the time, the captain dies in this first attack because the opponent doesn't like my creatures getting +1/+1 and vigilance, but the three tokens are very useful in combination with the Benalish Commander. After 5-6 turns my opponent faces a little army of soldiers with usually +3/+3 and then it's a matter of time until I win.

What do you think about my deck and strategy? I appreciate every type of critique :D