deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Colorless - Comments  (Read 321 times)

Comment Bot

Colorless - Comments
« on: August 18, 2016, 08:14:36 pm »
This is the comment topic for Colorless.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Colorless.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

c2vai4545

• Decks
Re: Colorless - Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2016, 08:14:40 pm »
it's great!! I love it. the only thin it miss is a sideboard. but the idea it's just great. I will work on this idea too. thx.

irosfear

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 08:23:55 pm »
ehm.. CC1???

You have no cards to cast the first turn

Robotto0

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 08:27:09 pm »
it's great!! I love it. the only thin it miss is a sideboard. but the idea it's just great. I will work on this idea too. thx.

Whoops, this was supposed to be private. It's just an idea for now since going pure colorless is quite stupid. Maybe when kaladesh comes around I'll have some more artifact creatures to use.

In case you were wondering about the fact that only 4 rares are included, it's because this deck is for a special format called Gentry which is very popular at my lgs. In short it's somewhere between standard and pauper and is meant to make magic more affordable and accessible to new players.
A gentry deck consists of:
standard legal cards
15 uncommons
4 rares or mythics, each one unique
For more information: https://gentrymagic.wordpress.com/
Building a deck with these restrictions makes for some very interesting idea's, and lets you appreciate the lower rarity cards.

Not that I'm very good at it, but it's just fun to see what works.