deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tópico: Idea of painal - Comments  (Lida 192 vezes)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
Idea of painal - Comments
« em: Agosto 19, 2016, 06:04:15 am »
This is the comment topic for Idea of painal.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Idea of painal.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Dracovitch

• Apathy Incarnate
  • Decks
Re: Idea of painal - Comments
« Responder #1 em: Agosto 19, 2016, 06:04:19 am »
I'm going to critique by card type to make things more streamlined.

LANDS
Too much land, you're running 30, you don't need more than 22 lands period for a deck like this. Also Inkmoth Nexus is what makes this deck expensive. I would sub it out for one more forest and one more island to make it super cheap. There are also cheap "enters the battlefield tapped" dual lands you can run for more mana variation. Thornwood Falls come to mind  So something like this.
7 Island
7 Forest
4 Thornwood Falls
2 Simic Growth Chamber
2 Rogue's Passage

CREATURES
Viral drake is kind of expensive for what you get, and the mamba is pretty good so I would lose a drake and add a snake.
-1 Viral Drake
+1 Blight Mamba
Also we have extra slots from the lands we cut, so Glistener Elf is a must as a 1-drop with infect. After this we'll be at 56 cards. So that's four open slots
+4 Glistener Elf

ENCHANTMENTS
Inexorable Tide is good, but four is too much. Just move it down to two. After this we will have 54 cards, so six open slots. 
-2 Inexorable Tide

INSTANTS
Four mana counterspells are VERY situational with how much you have to leave open, so downing Fuel for the Cause by two will work. In its place, add 4 Corrupted Resolve, it's cheaper and with infect the "poisoned" requirement shouldn't be hard to make. That brings us up to 56 cards.
-2 Fuel for the Cause
+4 Corrupted Resolve

Sorceries
Overrun is a good finisher, but four is too much. In early game it can be a dead draw and that's just a waste. Going down to two would work fine since you don't need it until mid to late game anyhow. That brings us back down to 54 cards.
-2 Overrun

SUGGESTIONS
So there are SIX open slots at the end to fill out. Here are some ideas for those slots.
Elixir of Immortality- You didn't have one, every deck should have one, just one.
Tezzeret's Gambit- Drawing cards is good, proliferating is good. You can pay 2 life in a pinch to reduce the cost making it a little more versatile. I wouldn't add more than two however.
Ezuri, Claw of Progress- Strangely enough he'd be a well fit 1-of in the deck since most of the creatures have under 2 power. He'd make them larger for more poison counters.
Blight Widow- Two of these can help against flyers along with the added bonus that they fall under the Ezuri line.

That's how I would spend the six open slots, but it is in the end up to you. Hope you found this little critique helpful.
Good luck, have fun, and don't die.