deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Paper Pauper G/B Dredge - Comments  (Read 397 times)

Comment Bot

Paper Pauper G/B Dredge - Comments
« on: September 01, 2016, 06:01:30 am »
This is the comment topic for Paper Pauper G/B Dredge.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Paper Pauper G/B Dredge.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Tvtyrant

• Decks
Re: Paper Pauper G/B Dredge - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 06:01:33 am »
I also play Pauper Dredge. Don't you find that your delve creatures interfere with your threshold and delirium ones? I also think you should have at least 1 of the following instead of Morgue Theft: Grim Harvest, Tortured Existence, Death Denied, Disturbed Burial, or Font of Return. Grim Harvest in particular can get dumped in a graveyard and works more often then Morgue Theft.

mastertransmuter

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 06:10:28 am »
Tvtyrant - Thanks for the comment.  This is actually the first time I will be playing Pauper Dredge, and I am super excited about it.  I do agree about the Delve creatures, which is why I started them at such low numbers.  Because you have already been playing dredge in Pauper, I will take your word for it.  Thanks for the suggestions!

mastertransmuter

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 06:15:47 am »
Was Grim Harvest printed at common with MTGO?  I am just curious, because I know it was printed in Coldsnap, and I play paper pauper casually with friends.  Will they be mad this was never printed on paper at common? haha

Tvtyrant

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2016, 06:26:44 am »
It should be a common online according to this list: https://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/casual-related-formats/paper-pauper-and-peasant/662888-differences-between-mtgo-and-paper

It was a common in coldsnap, and seems to be available online so I wouldn't worry. Delve is a tricky question, my experience has been that they are antithetical to the goals of threshold and delirium (which work together quite well), so I would look at putrid leech as a similarly strong replacement.

mastertransmuter

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2016, 06:29:05 am »
Thank you so much for the Tvtyrant, and that link.  This will work out perfectly.  Putrid Leech is a great common, and it will be a great replacement. 

mastertransmuter

• Decks
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 06:43:30 am »
How do you feel about It of the Horrid Swarm here?  Potentially sacrificing Golgari Brownscale or Stinkweed Imp?

Anotheruser

• Decks
Re: G/B Dredge - Paper Pauper - Comments
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2016, 10:12:21 pm »
A copy of Gnaw to the Bone seems like it could be great against certain decks?

Nils

• Decks
Re: G/B Dredge - Paper Pauper - Comments
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2016, 06:18:40 pm »
Your deck was selected as our DeckStats.net deck of the week this week! Congratulations! :)
Please contact the user “admin” or email [email protected] if you have any questions about Deckstats!