deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: RG Tron - Comments  (Read 124 times)

Comment Bot

RG Tron - Comments
« on: September 14, 2016, 01:00:43 am »
This is the comment topic for RG Tron.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für RG Tron.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

turboturtletaskforce

• Decks
Re: RG Tron - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 01:00:46 am »
You should swap the all is dust for an Ugin! Definitely a solid choice. I like the tech choice of kozilek though

shinobasik

Re: RG Tron - Comments
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 09:28:12 pm »
Hi there! Thanks for your feedback :D

I tried today with 2 Ugin a friend lent me instead of the All is Dust and Pyroclasm and.... I think I'm going to get 2 of them :D I'm also thinking of getting another World Breaker for my sideboard and change Kozilek for it against mirror or land-dependent decks.

I usually play with Oath of Nissa and Nicol Bolas, Planeswalker (started to play this deck that way) but this is way more efficient. I'll have to re-think about my sideboard again.

Again, Thanks! :)
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 09:29:44 pm by shinobasik »