deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Infinite Thopters Combo - Comments  (Read 286 times)

Comment Bot

Infinite Thopters Combo - Comments
« on: September 14, 2016, 07:02:53 pm »
This is the comment topic for Infinite Thopters Combo.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Infinite Thopters Combo.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

thomsonm

• Decks
Re: Infinite Thopters Combo - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2016, 07:02:55 pm »
What do people think about Madcap Experiment? It feels marginal to me, perhaps I'd be better cutting it for some other form of card draw/selection?

edo90swimmer

• ''From the darkness, I walk into the light''
  • Decks
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 11:41:48 pm »
You need two Decoction Module, am I right? with one you will have ''only'' two counters in this combo...
[vote up] if I did a good work

thomsonm

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2016, 05:50:27 am »
That's right, there are technically four pieces to the combo. You need one Whirler Virtuoso, at least one decoction module, and then two ways of adding additional decoction module triggers (which could be another decoction module, a panharmonicon, or a decoction module copy created by Saheeli Rai).

bangker5

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 03:28:31 pm »
I think you are right that madcap Experiment would enable the combo faster, the problem however is that the deck only runs 2x4 artifacts and you could end up sending most of your removal to the bottom of the deck. Where contingency plan allows you to choose what cards to send away, while still doing almost the same thing. Another option would be Glint-Nest Crane, which has a simmilar effect, but also grants a blocker against agressive decks.