deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] U/R Eldrazi  (Read 252 times)

Sol-Bara11

• The Shifting Wastes are alive.
  • Decks
[Standard] U/R Eldrazi
« on: September 16, 2016, 11:34:56 pm »
U/R Eldrazi

I want a deck that can get big creatures onto the battlefield fast and early so thy can hit hard.  any and all feedback welcomed and appreciated!!

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
Re: U/R Eldrazi - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2016, 02:48:22 am »
A friend of mine runs a deck based on this idea, but instead of U/R he uses Brown Colourless/Red
He uses cards like Hedron Crawler as colourless mana ramp, another suggestion would be Hedron Archive. He uses Thought-Knot Seer for removal and Reality Smasher for fast damage with a discard counter trigger. You might want to include some control like spatial contortion (+3/-3) Kozilek's Return for board-wipes.
Green would help with ramp, Ruin in Their Wake, you might consider switching to Red/Green... If not... Use Herald of Kozilek to reduce colourless spell cost.

Consider taking out some of your larger creatures like Desolation Twin (10) and Breaker of Armies, they can be chump blocked for days, and they are NOT fast, put in an additional Ulamog, The Ceaseless Hunger.

You need to lower your mana curve, or place in Eldrazi Scions, to generate mana. Stuff like Skyspawner is a good choice. (I noticed you have a few)
Substitute in cards like Molten Nursery (You have a lot of devoid cards, so this will help)
Nettle Drone is dangerous in standard with cheap -1/-1 spells like Dead Weight, consider replacing it with Vile Aggregate

Lastly, I have to mention that it is worth using artefacts, as they are colourless. You can use Thopters and Servos to increase Vile Aggregate OR use Chief of the Foundry to boost your thopters.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2016, 02:50:13 am by Mnemosyne »

Sol-Bara11

• The Shifting Wastes are alive.
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] U/R Eldrazi
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2016, 08:45:05 am »
Thank you so much!!! ^-^ I really appreciated the in-depth analysis and feedback!!

Mnemosyne

• Standard Consultant
  • Decks
Re: [Standard] U/R Eldrazi
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2016, 11:50:41 am »
Thank you so much!!! ^-^ I really appreciated the in-depth analysis and feedback!!

You're welcome  :)