deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Kaladesh Mono-White Humans - Comments  (Read 192 times)

Comment Bot

Kaladesh Mono-White Humans - Comments
« on: September 26, 2016, 09:06:12 pm »
This is the comment topic for Kaladesh Mono-White Humans.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Kaladesh Mono-White Humans.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Brosmanj

• Decks
Re: Kaladesh Mono-White Humans - Comments
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 09:06:15 pm »
I like mono white human decks I even have one of my own that is casual, but I was wondering what your win condition is? after turn five your opponent will have a pretty big creature and yeah you can stone it but you only have so much and they all can be dealt with by tokens. maybe I'm not seeing anything past the counters and equipment.
Play on.

Have fun!!!

kmalsom

• Decks
Re: Kaladesh Mono-White Humans - Comments
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 10:26:44 pm »
It's basically the same win-con in my current Mono White Humans Deck.  Always watching + Counters + Gryff's Boon.  I actually would like more 1-drops, but I'm loosing 3 big ones (Anointer of Champions, Kytheon and Dragon Hunter).  The problem is if you don't win by Turn 5, you basically scoop, at least against control.  The one thing white misses from red is reach.  I currently side in needle spires in my MWH deck to deal with longer games, and that is also why Gideon is there.