deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker EDH - Comments  (Read 177 times)

Comment Bot

Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker EDH - Comments
« on: October 01, 2016, 02:58:00 am »
This is the comment topic for Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker EDH.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker EDH.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

WWolfe

• Patron
  • Banging and (spell) slanging!
  • Decks
Re: Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker EDH - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 02:58:03 am »
Curious what play testing results you've gotten. My friend ran a similar deck to yours and it didn't fare well for him.

I use Karador for my Shadowborn Deck to have access to Bloodbond March and Edgewalker and it runs fairly smoothly. Only thing I'm contemplating is perhaps switching to Jund for access to some of the red demons that can singlehandedly change the game.
This space for rent.

suzuki013

• Decks
Re: Shirei, Shizo's Caretaker EDH - Comments
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2016, 06:21:16 am »
To be honest i just came up with the deck today and just trying to find the pieces for it. I found out that the infinite combos don't happen since its an "at the beginning of your end step ability for Shirei. Although in theory this deck would work wonders in the group i play in. Not too many people run hate against a deck like this so we will see when its finally constructed...instead i may do a Malfegor or Mogis Commander deck so i can splash in the red spells that deal damage off of EBT (such as Purphoros and what not)