deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Session aktualisieren button and then try again.

Autor Thema: [Standard] Sliver Deck  (Gelesen 795 mal)

PJR76

• Decks
[Standard] Sliver Deck
« am: März 26, 2014, 05:03:25 Nachmittag »
Sliver Deck

Comments/Opinions (recently revised)

pablin78

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Sliver Deck
« Antwort #1 am: März 26, 2014, 08:28:05 Nachmittag »
hi :)
I make a 5 color sliver deck (standard)
you can check it here:
http://deckstats.net/decks/12701/69427-slivers-standard

Bow of Nylea:  nice addition I will add it to my deck
Door of Destinies:  high mana cost I gues...?

Kammerack

• Decks
« Antwort #2 am: März 27, 2014, 12:30:52 Vormittag »
Its a really good deck. I used to run something like it on MTGO. The only thing i would suggest is to fun the shock lands of the three colors you have it in and maybe some scry lands as well. It will help with the deck and make it run a lot faster. your Battle Sliver is ok but i would take him out and run an extra Bonescythe Sliver and Blur Sliver over him. Though and withe the manawelf sliver in the deck i would also try running 1 or 2 galerider sliver. They make for good game enders. More mutavault would help as well and Door of Destinies is good but and i would try testing it out some. I wold try one more Garruk, Caller of Beasts and 2 more Domri Rade if you can get them. These are some suggestion i have for the deck. But I really like the deck Slivers are a favorite creature of mine and was glad they came back in M14.

PJR76

• Decks
« Antwort #3 am: März 27, 2014, 02:55:08 Vormittag »
Thanks for all those suggestions.  I do agree with a lot of it, the main problem is the sheer expense of all of it!  A game set of Mutavault is very expensive, the lands that you describe are notoriously expensive.  2 more of Domri Rade and another Garruk, Caller of Beasts along with everything else would see me off down the pawn shop!  Nice suggestions though!

I particularly like the interaction between the Thorncaster Sliver and the Bow of Nylea.  With sufficient Slivers on the Battlefield it is pretty easy to clear your opponents forces with that combo!  If money was no option, I'd definitely invest in 3 more Mutavault, I really like that land and a load of shock/scry lands would also be nice.

I'm from the UK, perhaps prices for MTG cards are cheaper in the USA.

These prices are from a competitive UK retailer:

Mutavault = £26.00 each
Scry lands = £3.40 each (average) - the different colour combinations vary in prices
Shock lands = £11.00 each (average) - the different colour combinations vary in prices
Domri Rade = £24.00 each
Garruk, Caller of Beasts = £16.00 each

Therefore 3 Mutavault (£78), 8 scry lands (£28), 8 shock lands (£88), 2 Domri Rade (£48) and a Garruk, Caller of Beasts (£16) would come to a small fortune, setting you back in the region of £258, from a competitive and reasonably price shop.

This of course is the biggest problem when trying to improve on your cards!

Thanks away,

Phil