deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Best Elf deck.  (Read 557 times)

donchappwolf

• MtG, the only good thing in life!
  • Decks
Best Elf deck.
« on: October 19, 2016, 04:27:59 pm »
I'm trying to find a combo for an infinite combo on summoning elves. I recall seeing a player doing such a deck back in the day. I've been on the hunt since for it and can't come up with the combo with the card I know and seen.

Any help on ideas?
DonChappWolf

SiraenLor

• Decks
Re: Best Elf deck.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 05:33:14 pm »
I have a few questions because I may have seen something like this. Are these sorcery cards that create elf tokens, or is it a creature that can be tapped to create an elf token combined with an artifact? I'm assuming that it's a green combo. Is this a combo that you saw from the older cards from before 2010, or is it from a newer, modern edition? Lastly, is the ability to create infinite elves all in one turn, or are you creating several elves per turn to infinity?

If you remember any more details, let me know, I'm scouring through the data  :)

OldEagle

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2016, 07:28:28 pm »
Something like Pili Pala (yes that again), Earthcraft, Vernal Bloom, Presence of Gond ?

There might be something simpler than that though...

Also look up this combo:
Heritage Druid + Nettle Sentinel, there might be something there...
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 07:33:14 pm by OldEagle »

SiraenLor

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 08:59:49 pm »
I found Presence of Gond + Midnight Guard after searching around (and thanks to the post above). Seems you can have infinite elves by turn 3.

OldEagle

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 10:45:09 pm »
I found Presence of Gond + Midnight Guard after searching around (and thanks to the post above). Seems you can have infinite elves by turn 3.

Nice, I knew there was something!

By turn 4 though, unless we count some mana accel (sol ring?)

The thing is, most elf decks (in vintage/legacy at least) already kick ass by turn 3/4, are versatile etc...

JM91

• Decks
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 11:01:35 pm »
See if My Elf deck can help in any way.
https://deckstats.net/decks/37764/248986-my-elves/en