deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: My Deck's Like a Puma (A Red-Blue Artifact Deck) - Comments  (Read 89 times)

Comment Bot

My Deck's Like a Puma (A Red-Blue Artifact Deck) - Comments
« on: October 19, 2016, 07:04:04 pm »
This is the comment topic for My Deck's Like a Puma (A Red-Blue Artifact Deck).

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für My Deck's Like a Puma (A Red-Blue Artifact Deck).

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

Kirbstomp

• Decks
Re: My Deck's Like a Puma (A Red-Blue Artifact Deck) - Comments
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 07:04:08 pm »
Comment by asherbum94 - an hour ago (reposting on deck copy)

Some things I would definitely cut from the deck:

-Dread Statuary (You'll probably never have/want to use the mana on this, 9/10 times you'll be happier to see a basic land)

-Sea Gate Wreckage (I really doubt you'll ever have 0 cards in hand with this deck)

-Sequestered Stash

-Aladdin's Ring (You have 2 and that is an insane amount of mana for not much of an effect)

-Built to Smash (Not a huge fan of 1-offs effects)

-Cogworker's Puzzleknot (It has white so you can't use it in this deck)

-Darksteel Brute (You have to invest that mana every turn for 2 extra power, not worth it imo)

-Mishra's Bauble (There's better cards for drawing cards that you get to keep on the field)

-Mishra's Groundbreaker

-Mishra's Helix (It's a lot of mana to basically break even with your opponent)

-Tezzeret's Ambition (You can get a better card draw engine for that much mana)

-Thran Foundry (I would keep it around if you play against a mill deck, but it's not super strong)

-Accomplished Automaton (7 mana seems like a lot for what this card does)

-Melek (You don't have too many instants/sorceries)

-Janjeet Sentry

-Salivating Gremlins

-Snare Thopter

-Weldfast Wingsmith

Things I would consider adding:

+Dack's Duplicate

+Clever Impersonator

+Duplicant

+Well of Ideas

+Future Sight (Specifically instead of Melek)

+Arcanis the Omnipotent

+Ghirapur Orrerry

+Torrential/Combustible Gearhulk

+Saheeli Rai

+Arjun, the Shifting Flame (has really good synergy with anything "whenever you draw a card" effects)

+Stormsurge Kraken

+Steel Hellkite

Also some decklists you might want to look at are the C14 Red, C14 Blue, C15 Mizzix