deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Gisa and Geralf Commander - Comments  (Read 180 times)

Comment Bot

Gisa and Geralf Commander - Comments
« on: November 01, 2016, 03:43:42 pm »
This is the comment topic for Gisa and Geralf Commander.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Gisa and Geralf Commander.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

valta

• Umm...Hi.
  • Decks
Re: Gisa and Geralf Commander - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 03:43:45 pm »
Is this meant to be a budget deck?  Because if not, you should really have Demonic Tutor rather than Diabolic Tutor.
If you're nice to me, I might send you a deck pic.

Morkai5

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2016, 08:54:22 pm »
Sadly, I do not own a Demonic Tutor.

ComingUpCway84

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2016, 11:00:04 pm »
To be fair, there's a different between having a budget deck and running a few budget options. Diabolic Tutor is nowhere near as good as Demonic, but in a format like EDH (when games likely go on for quite some time), it's a perfectly acceptable substitute, particularly in a casual meta.

ccevik

• Decks
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 11:39:47 pm »
Some funny stuff I made out in my version of Gisa and Geralf:

Add a Traumatize in your deck. Cast Traumatize and target yourself! In the right build, you get plenty of options to work with your deck in the graveyard.
1. Maybe you will mill Dread Return which you can flashback, bring back the best creature and a Prized Amalgam triggers and comes with it and so forth.
2. My favourite: Traumatize yourself and cast Living Death or Zombie Apocalypse to bring back every creature at once where most likely everything else dies. If the Grey Merchant comes back that way with the horde of Zombies, you will drain everyone at the table for a ton of life and kill someone in one swing. That combo is costly, true, but as a lategame finisher, it is absolutely awesome and fun! Who casts Traumatize on himself honestly? :D

You need Cryptbreaker! It seems not that impactful but it will generate boardpresence early on and nets you insane card advantage later in the game! Absolutely insane value and a must have in my opinion.

Add a Westvale Abbey. You wont lack sacrifice targets to flip the Abbey consistently and it won't hurt you doing it because of the token generation and constant recursion of your zmobeys :D

Moosegraf Mob can be your second Gravetitan in your deck. We won't manipulate the counters but we can recur it over and over and flood the board constantly with tokens to attack or sacrifice and get more trigger from the Diregraf Captain or Vengeful Dead.