deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: BU Ingest Deck - Comments  (Read 256 times)

Comment Bot

BU Ingest Deck - Comments
« on: November 02, 2016, 05:25:37 am »
This is the comment topic for BU Ingest Deck.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für BU Ingest Deck.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

GaugeGuy

• Decks
Re: BU Ingest Deck - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 05:25:44 am »
Hi, cool deck!  I noticed you have 21 lands, how does it play out with so few?  I ask because usually that low amount is for extremely aggressive decks! 

Outside of that, I did about 20 starting hands and I got screwed quite a bit, maybe less than 5 where I didn't need to muligan.  Is the mana spread okay?  Maybe add some Battle lands and/or Fast lands or another Rev land?

Also, what do you think about subbing out some of the 1 ofs from the SB for Ceremonious Rejection?  I see so many vehicles/artifacts in Standard!!  This seems like a good one for them all. :)

Axtaele

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 10:20:32 am »
Hi GaugeGuy! I have to change all my SB, I want to update it. That's the deck I play on FNM (I have it here to see my cards clearer and change some of them haha). I'd love to have battle lands but I

think there are not those for BU (I'm not completely sure) I want to add Sunken Hollow, but I'm in a budget haha Being poor is horrible! haha

I usually don't have many problems with lands, but yeah, maybe I should add some. The thing is that almost all my deck is 3 mana or less, that's why I don't have many. I also will try to add

Elder Deep-Fiend and Abundant Maw so I can have really high creatures for low mana.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 10:42:43 am by Axtaele »

Axtaele

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2016, 10:44:18 am »
Jace, Unraveler of Secrets would also be a nice option.