deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Autor Tema: You Can't Stump the Trump - Comments  (Leído 281 veces)

Comment Bot

• Visitante
You Can't Stump the Trump - Comments
« en: Noviembre 10, 2016, 05:00:54 pm »
This is the comment topic for You Can't Stump the Trump.

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für You Can't Stump the Trump.

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

AppleTitan4

• Decks
Re: You Can't Stump the Trump - Comments
« Respuesta #1 en: Noviembre 10, 2016, 05:00:56 pm »
You have to cut the jungle barrier, doran isn't blue.
I would recommend (as one in the deck, not the commander) the new selesnya partner commander.
For lands, you should run command beacon, because people can and will kill doran a lot.
You should play assault formation (for redundancy).
And lastly, play sapling of colfenor for the life and card advantage.

Hawjik

• Decks
Re: You Can't Stump the Trump - Comments
« Respuesta #2 en: Noviembre 10, 2016, 05:27:13 pm »
hey there,
I think that your Deck choice is pretty interesting and I do like the Topic of your Deck.
But i would make a lot of changes.
You need more Stuff, that allows your Defenders to Attack, you need tutors, to find the enchantments, wich alow your defenders to attack.
You also need ramp, or the other Players will be to far ahead (speaking of Natures Lore, or Cultivate...).
Last but not least, you need at least 33 Lands, I recomned for this deck about 37. So you have to many spells in your Deck.

Cute the 2 Gylphs and cut all Defenders that are "Vanilla" creatures, or creatures wich do almost nothing.
Better play some Recursion, or your Enchantments will get destroyed and you will never ever Attack.

Last but not Least, Doran has the great opprtunity, to play -X/-x Massremoval, wich wont kill your own board. We have Black suns Zenith, Languish and Toxic Deluge.

PS: Maybe consider a Treefolk Subtheme ;)

Kind regards Hawjik