deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: Our graveyard is full of treasures. - Comments  (Read 344 times)

Comment Bot

Our graveyard is full of treasures. - Comments
« on: November 10, 2016, 02:39:02 pm »
This is the comment topic for Our graveyard is full of treasures..

Please use the Reply button to comment. If you do not have an account yet, please use the link on top to register.

Dies ist das Kommentarthema für Our graveyard is full of treasures..

Bitte benutze den Knopf "Reply", um einen Kommentar zu schreiben. Wenn du noch kein Benutzerkonto hier hast, benutze bitte den Link "Register" (oben) um dich zu registrieren.

devilprince

• Decks
Re: Our graveyard is full of treasures. - Comments
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 02:39:06 pm »
Nice deck, I think that with some addition it can be tested in a competitive field. First of all, I would consider adding the blue color to play cards like thought scour, which seems to be pretty powerful in this deck. I would cut some expensive cards and keep the average converted mana cost below 3-4. I would add some disruption in form of some abrupt decays and a one of maelstrom pulse. I really love the tree and the wurm as beaters, but I would also consider grim flayer and tarmogoyf if you have money to spend. As for the mana base, I would add the new BG fast lands. By the way, nice budget deck with nice interactions ;)

shaymin

• Decks
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 08:46:37 pm »
Nice deck, I think that with some addition it can be tested in a competitive field. First of all, I would consider adding the blue color to play cards like thought scour, which seems to be pretty powerful in this deck. I would cut some expensive cards and keep the average converted mana cost below 3-4. I would add some disruption in form of some abrupt decays and a one of maelstrom pulse. I really love the tree and the wurm as beaters, but I would also consider grim flayer and tarmogoyf if you have money to spend. As for the mana base, I would add the new BG fast lands. By the way, nice budget deck with nice interactions ;)

Thank you for your opinion, devilprince.
I tried to make this deck as budget as possible, relying ,heavily, in creatures in the graveyard.
The addition of blue in this deck would probably make it much more competitive and with no limits for how much money you could spend in this deck it would be terrific, but as I said, this is a budget option for fun. In the future I'll make a Sultai deck with the suggestions you made and I hope you check it out.
Keep on playing.

kascesar

• Decks
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2018, 07:26:29 am »
good deck!