deckstats.net
You need to be logged in to do this.
The buttons above will open in a new window. Please return to this window after you have logged in. When you have logged in, click the Refresh Session button and then try again.

Author Topic: [Standard] Zada and his devilish deeds  (Read 480 times)

Dgeyre89

• Decks
[Standard] Zada and his devilish deeds
« on: November 28, 2016, 12:48:44 am »
Zada and his devilish deeds

Get a few 1/1 tokens, place Zada, put a larger than life on him and now you have a few 5/5 with trample

ladof

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Zada and his devilish deeds
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 02:30:08 am »
Neat deck. Few things I thought of looking at it.

1) pretty sure Zada is female. Could be wrong, and totally irrelevant, but just thought I'd point that out.

2) rush of vitality is nice, but it really forces you to use all thone different ways to create any mana for one black. I'd think about changing it for removal, like harnessed lightning.

3) if you approve of 2, then you can also pull out cryptolith rite, since you probably won't need creatures for mana. You could add borrowed malevolence as another buff, confront the unknown for draw and growing (I think that works with Zada, but I'm not sure.)

Just my .02$. Looks like that could be fun.
Caedite eos. Novit enim Dominus qui sunt eius.

xXTommyDarkoxX

• Decks
Re: Zada and his devilish deeds - Comments
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2016, 07:44:41 am »
Zada is such a cool concept

I'd take Blossoming Defense into consideration as well. Additionally, Devil's Playground seems too expensive for my taste. Maybe throw in a few Eyeless Watcher. Duskwatch Recruiter should be a must to search for Zada, as the deck pretty much falls apart without her.

Cryptolith Rite seems out of place in this deck as the previous commenter stated. Not sure how I feel about Lifespring Druid. Does not seem worth it just to use 1 black spell.

My deck would look something like this

2 Attune with Aethe
4 Blossoming Defense
3 Built to Smash
4 Duskwatch Recruiter
3 Expedite
3 Eyeless Watcher
3 Harnessed Lightning
4 Larger Than Life
4 Servant of the Conduit
4 Voltaic Brawler
4 Zada, Hedron Grinder

AngelIncarnate

• Decks
Re: [Standard] Zada and his devilish deeds
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2016, 04:18:38 pm »
If you're running Green, I would really recommend Silverfur Partisan, to make a stupid amount of Wolf Tokens, and then give them haste with an Expedite on Zada.